Unidad 2a: De compras
As you know, third grade has been studying the foods of Panama this quarter, along with how to make comparisons, including discussing their own likes and dislikes related to food.
Students will complete their final assessments for the quarter by next week. The end of the quarter is Thursday, February 1. We will be learning about schools in the US and Panama next, including learning more about how to express time in Spanish.
Students in third grade are practicing vocabulary around likes and dislikes this week as they continue to learn about some of the traditional dishes eaten in Panama. They are practicing:
- me gusta / me gustan — I like
- no me gusta / no me gustan — I do not like
- me encanta / me encantan — I love
- le gusta / le gusta — he or she likes
- no le gusta / no le gustan — he or she does not like
- le encanta / le encantan — he or she loves